Call Center Training: Sales and Customer Service (Agents) - 3 Days
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energizing and practical three-day workshop.
How You Will Benefit:
- Develop an understanding of the nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn effective ways to negotiate.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.
| || |
Workshops, Workshops/Sales & Marketing